iOS Question Communication Error: Connect Failure

dieterp

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am suddenly getting the issue below when trying to build my apps. Everything was working fine until I uploaded my app the Apple Store then, since then I get this issue (I doubt those are related though). Can anyone please advise? The "Download Last Build" menu option is also disabled.

upload_2018-8-10_7-26-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-10_7-26-22.png
    upload_2018-8-10_7-26-22.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 222

dieterp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not that I know of. I built a release and then uploaded that to the App Store, which was subsequently rejected upon review as the 1024 icon was missing. When I went back to the project to try sort that out, I got the connection error. I changed the certificates etc. back to the development certificates to test those and the issue occurs there too. When I try build B4i Bridge it also fails to connect

Upvote 0

dieterp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok I have managed to sort out the issue. For some reason the Build Server Settings had opted to use (Prefer Secondary) and then my user ID had been set to b4i_default. What would cause this to happen? I definitely did not make any changes to that. Did that have something to do with the upload off the app to iTunes connect?

Last edited:
Upvote 0