iOS Question Compile Error - Build Failed

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by UnknownArt, Nov 7, 2018.

1. UnknownArt

UnknownArt Member Licensed User

Hi All, Can you tell me what was wrong setup?
    The following error occurs while I compiled.

========================
    B4i Version: 4.81
    Parsing code. (0.00s)
    Compiling code. (0.04s)
    Building designer app. (0.01s)
    Building Xcode project (0.87s)
    Sending data to remote compiler. Error
    Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = armv7 arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Mike S. Lee (R---------)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = a55db2e1-a93a-4fe5-b691-18d1708bbeb2

note: Using new build system
    note: Planning build
    note: Constructing build description
    Build system information
    error: "B4iProject" requires a provisioning profile. Select a provisioning profile for the "Release" build configuration in the project editor. (in target 'B4iProject')

Build system information
    warning: The iOS deployment target is set to 7.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions for this platform is 8.0 to 12.1. (in target 'B4iProject')

Error: 2018-11-07 01:04:54.286 xcodebuild[1477:15997] DVTProvisioningProfileManager: Failed to load profile "/Users/administrator/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/a55db2e1-a93a-4fe5-b691-18d1708bbeb2" (Error Domain=DVTProvisioningProfileSourceErrorDomain Code=0 "No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/administrator/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/a55db2e1-a93a-4fe5-b691-18d1708bbeb2"." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/administrator/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/a55db2e1-a93a-4fe5-b691-18d1708bbeb2".})
    ** BUILD FAILED **

Attached Files:

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

The first step to debug such issues is to test it with the hosted builder. I will send you a temporary id. Please try it.

3. UnknownArt

UnknownArt Member Licensed User

An error occurred after using the hosted builder service. :

B4i Version: 4.81
    Parsing code. (0.00s)
    Compiling code. (0.07s)
    Building designer app. (0.01s)
    Building Xcode project (0.96s)
    Sending data to remote compiler. Error
    Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = armv7 arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Mike S. Lee (R3FAA9W9XN)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = a55db2e1-a93a-4fe5-b691-18d1708bbeb2

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
    Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "default" doesn't include any certificate for which the matching private key is installed in the keychain.
    Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.2'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

There is a problem with the provision profile or the certificate. Delete both of them and create new ones.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice