Compiling

kavka

Licensed User
Hello!

I am new in writing code, and right now I am using trial version of Basic4ppc. So the problem is compiling. Is there anyone prepared to compile my code to EXE file for PPC (2003).

THX

p.s.: THX to all the guys that helped me whit this code!

kavka

Scubaticus

Licensed User
Perhaps you may consider buying this great Basic4PPC program. I even didn't know you couldn't compile in the evaluation version.

Scub

taximania

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello!

I am new in writing code, and right now I am using trial version of Basic4ppc. So the problem is compiling. Is there anyone prepared to compile my code to EXE file for PPC (2003).

THX

p.s.: THX to all the guys that helped me whit this code!

kavka

Anybody want to send me the next released full version of Basic4ppc to save me paying for it again.
I paid for this version, wrote an app, and got the lawyers on my back.

:SHOCKED: Only joking, honestly. :sign0079: :sign0098:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There's a first time for everything....

In Truth I say I have "cranked" some programs in some time of my digital life, INCLUDING Basic4Ppc v4.0...
When I first joined this great comunity, it had crossed my mind to ask someone to compile my "pairs" games, but I didn't...
Instead I decided to support Erel and all his effort to help us work with this amazing tool, and PURCHASED an entreprize "version", and became more present in the forum, trying to give back alitle of what I was also given....
Both knoleage, and great time/fun value.....

Basic4Ppc is by far, the fastes growing app of its kind, and the CHEAPEST of is kind, with NO other support that could even start to come close to what's done in the forum, either by Erel, or anyone else...

So Yes it was innapropiate, but honnest, and, I choose to believe, a bit naife...But perhaps that was all it took to decide to purchase the Full version...

After all, this is not "Just" a support forum, it is also a community of Friends trying to help each other....and I have to say that for a big part of this year, The basic4Ppc forum was the only thing that kept me out of bed, and perhaps from loosing my mind....

P.S: Sorry for the long statement...It has been bruilling inside me and had to come out at some point...

Scubaticus

Licensed User
Kavka is new to this forum, posted a piece of source which can be usefull to others (well....) and asked for someone to compile it, what I did and he got it before Erel dropped it (this time I was faster hahaha - sorry Erel)

I even purchased B4PCC the same day I download the trial as I saw it was the right thing and wanted to support Erel by buying it.

I did not find any sticky not to compile source for trial users so I did not see any harm in it. If I can help someone I will. If Kavka was asking to compile it over and over again I would complain, but as I wrote, B4PPC is a great program and he should consider buying it what he's going to do.

And I cannot remember lots of trial users asking for compilation.

Scub.