today I tried the voice reco app, written by Erel.
compile and run both fine.. and (voice recognition is supported) but then threw error msg saying Connection Problem
speak again.
Any explanation appreciated. :sign0089:
Thanks Susu,
I am still struggling to understand that the world is networked!
But is there a standalone recognition engine for Android, that I can install in my device? This will enable rain forest customers in the Amazon to use my app.
Thanks Susu,
are these libs wrapped for B4A? because I don't know how to use them if they are not.. I am OK with the lic fees though.
Any more info please.
AFAIK, there's not a wrapper for B4A but you always can ask another developers to make it for you (with a reasonable fee) such as: Warwound, Informatix...
Hi Susu and thanks for the tip!
It's working now.. amazing!
In a very noisy place McDonald's (and in China) the reco was almost perfect, more than 99% (I guess).. I got the text and synthesized voice play-back in highly intelligible female voice. Thanks Erel