Copy/paste inside forum doesn't work

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

A few weeks ago I started noticing that if I try to copy some text from a thread, and past it to another, it doesn't work.
I believe the issue lies in the copy part, as I am able to paste from outside into a thread...

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Works here too, next line is copied from your post Cableguy

A few weeks ago I started noticing that if

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe you have a teamviewer session open in the background or another application that captures clipboard actions?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe you have a teamviewer session open in the background or another application that captures clipboard actions?
Nop, nothing of sorts... I will try different browsers, this behaviour is in Edge!

MathiasM

Licensed User
I just tried it using Edge, and it did work here. Maybe some browser plugin acting weird? Just thinking..

D

Deleted member 103

Hi Erel,

A few weeks ago I started noticing that if I try to copy some text from a thread, and past it to another, it doesn't work.
I believe the issue lies in the copy part, as I am able to paste from outside into a thread...
I had the same problem a few weeks ago, but do not ask me what I did to make it work again, because I do not know.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had the same problem a few weeks ago, but do not ask me what I did to make it work again, because I do not know.
So i'm not crazy!!
In Chrome and Firefox it all works

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…