Android Question creating a login page that allows user to login locally even without internet connection.

Zizi

hi everyone, i've just started using b4a. i am creating a management phone app that allows a user to create categories, add descriptions and upload pictures of things they'd like to remember. i have two problems that i'd like to add to the fuctionallity
1. I want the user to be able to login once even if they minimize or close the app, they are able to login without entering their user details again, automatically login as long as it is still the same device being used (if not possible...Or login without internet connection)
2. login and use the app without internet connection but only when they are back online will the data be stored or uploaded to the server. similar to how WhatsApp works you can login without entering details all the time, also type messages and statuses even without internet, but only when they are connected to the internet the messages are sent or statuses are uploaded. I hope my explanation is not too long thanx.

please note their user details retrieved from existing api no register or sign-up form required.