Android Question deserialize json in .net

Yannick Proulx

Licensed User
Hi Guys,
I'm sending through mqtt (from B4A to a .net App on my pc) a json build with jsongenerator(MAP) then convert it to bytes using jsongenerator.tostring.getbytes("UTF8"). that part is working

in my .net App i can debug.print the received string but I'm not able to deserialize it.

the string return by .net debugger look like this
{"Sender":"me","Location":"E1-B-1-C","Item":"test","Qty":"1","Unit":"un","Note":"none\n"}

I normally use jsonConvert.DeserializeObject(of myClass)(str) to get properties but with value comming from B4A it's not working

I know it a .net problem but the source of it seem to come from B4A.

Thanks for you help

Yannick

Yannick Proulx

Licensed User
Hi Guys,
I'm sending through mqtt (from B4A to a .net App on my pc) a json build with jsongenerator(MAP) then convert it to bytes using jsongenerator.tostring.getbytes("UTF8"). that part is working

in my .net App i can debug.print the received string but I'm not able to deserialize it.

the string return by .net debugger look like this
{"Sender":"me","Location":"E1-B-1-C","Item":"test","Qty":"1","Unit":"un","Note":"none\n"}

I normally use jsonConvert.DeserializeObject(of myClass)(str) to get properties but with value comming from B4A it's not working

I know it a .net problem but the source of it seem to come from B4A.

Thanks for you help

Yannick

my bad.... my .net property was not exactly named the same so json was not parse....

Upvote 0