iOS Code Snippet Designer-Compatible ComboBox Class

Humberto

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the demo you load the same picture with 180 degrees ( LoadImage(p_imgArrow,p_bm_arrow,180) ).

But we see both image the arrow down and the arrow up ( 180)

B4X:
Private Sub Arrow_Click
    c_Dropped=Not(c_Dropped)
    objAnchor.ResignFocus

p_imgArrow.Bitmap=p_bm_arrow

If c_Dropped Then
        ReSize
        p_TableView.Visible=True
        p_TableView.Height=c_DropHeight
        p_TableView.BringToFront
'        p_imgArrow.Bitmap =  Null
'        LoadImage(p_imgArrow,p_bm_arrow,180)
    Else
         p_TableView.Visible=False
    End If 
End Sub

Here is in a comment line

Derek Johnson

Licensed User
Longtime User

I wonder if this is caused by your Arrow Bitmap being 100% transparent.

Will reply further when I can re-run my code.

Just in the process of renewing my Hosted Builder licence and Apple Developer too!

Derek

Derek Johnson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Here is a fixed version that solves the error concurring when you click the drop down. I set the down arrow image to a transparent bitmap instead of NULL, which throws an error.
Thanks for suggesting this fix. I haven't got back to my code to fix this but I've added your Zip file to my original Post #1.

Derek

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I finally got Combo2 to start up. However, when I touch one of the drop downs to open it, I get an error as shown in the attachment.

Thanks for any help...

Attachments

• 2018-12-27_083939.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 469

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User

Derek
I´m using your Jc_Combobox,in order to use hint like FloatLabeledTextField in IUI8, I replace textfield to FloatLabeledTextField,and replace itableview library to tableview in IUI8, Debug no error ,but droplist(tableview) do not show when I click arrow.

Attachments

• JC_Combobox.zip
    212.8 KB · Views: 293

Derek Johnson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but I am no longer developing any B4i code. Someone else on the forum may be able to help.

Derek

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think there is a problem in the resize method with setting the height. I ran out of time, but it looked like it was setting the height to 50. Will look more later.
Hi Jack,IUI8 is custom view,I change objAnchor to objAnchor.BaseView and p_TableView to p_TableView.BaseView,but it not work.

Attachments

• Test.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 286
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…