DestinationHostUnreachable

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the first time I've had this problem but B4A Bridge appears to have stopped connecting. I've tried it on 4 different devices all with the same error.

I've uninstalled and then re-installed B4A on my computer, re-installed the Bridge on all my devices, rebooted the computer and all devices and even reset my router all to no avail.

Everything still has network connectivity to each other and the internet.

The only thing is that when I un-installed B4a from my computer and then went back to re-install the paths were already configured and my file-open history was still on the file tab.

How do I go about completely removing B4A from my system and start completely fresh? I am assuming there may be something corrupted in the registry?

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can ping my devices. B4A is still unable to connect.
All devices still have network connectivity and internet access through the router.

Attachments

• dos.png
    dos.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 208
  • b4a.png
    b4a.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 0

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
A little more info may help:

I am developing a multiplayer game. The app uses a timer to ping my server and update the status of the game.

Anyway, each time I update code and need to debug I must install to at least two devices in order to test the code and multiplayer connectivity properly.

All has been going well the past few weeks. I have been able to work with four devices simultaneously until this issue came up and I have had to change to another computer until it is resolved.

I am not too familiar with the specifics of the .Net architecture. Looks like I have some homework. :sign0137:

If I figure it out I will post it here...

Upvote 0