Share My Creation Digital Clock & Widget

EN:
Hello, I would like to share my first App published in the store. It is a digital alarm clock, with the particularity of using the motion sensor to verify if the user has moved the phone after the alarm sounds. If not, send an sms to a specified contact. In addition, you can change the font, color, background, and a layer that overlaps the clock. It also has a Widget that takes the font and color of the App, showing the weather. It would be nice if they could test it and comment on how it worked.-

ES:
Hola, quisiera compartir mi primer App publicada en la tienda. Es un reloj digital despertador, con la particularidad de utilizar el sensor de movimiento para verificar si el usuario ha movido el telefono despues de sonar la alarma. Si no es asi, envia un sms a un contacto especificado. Ademas, se le puede cambiar la fuente, color, fondo, y una capa que se superpone al reloj. Tambien posee un Widget que toma la fuente y color de la App, mostrando el clima. Seria bueno si pudieran testearla y comentar que tal les funciono.-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.pitbull.relojdigitalite

Attachments

• Icono.png
    Icono.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 3,049