iOS Question disable debug watch

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

can i disable the debug watch window? i dont know what i did but it always appears in a separate window above the IDE. even if i dock it, it still appears every time i run debug in a separate window.

debugwatch.jpg

i need to mention that lately, i have several problems with b4i. for example, it does not save the Private sign key password. and i need to enter it each time i open a new project. it seems like it is not saved somehow. i have the filling it is related to Norton 360 i have installed a few days ago. because it started to do those weird stuff since then. maybe because the cloud backup that is on?? and those files are backuped??

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Reset the windows layout (IDE - Windows - Reset). It will solve the layout issue.

The key settings are stored in the ini file.
You can see it here: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\B4i

The file is updated whenever the IDE is closed. If you are running several instances of the IDE then it will save the value of the last IDE closed.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Reset the windows layout (IDE - Windows - Reset). It will solve the layout issue.

The key settings are stored in the ini file.
You can see it here: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\B4i

The file is updated whenever the IDE is closed. If you are running several instances of the IDE then it will save the value of the last IDE closed.

Ok thank you i will try it. I also noticed that the username is also reseted to b4i_default or something like that even if i change it. Maybe reinstall b4i?

Upvote 0