Do any of you guys know each-other personally?

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
I feel as though I know @Cableguy in so much that we've been members since 2007 and our posts often cross
I would also love to have a catch up with @agraham some day, he's been a member for a similar length of time and would appear to live close by, he's obviously a wealth of experience!

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not yet. Only through the B4A chat, but I feel like I have met them in person.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, I get that same feeling, as I have already stated to you @RandomCoder. I've had the pleasure to speak by phone with @wonder, which is almost like meeting in person. I'd love to meet @klaus, who's always there to help, and @agraham although he seems to be working in the shadow...

Troberg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nope. As Wonder said, local meetings would be fun, but I suspect that we are pretty much spread all over the globe. As far as I know, I'm the only fairly active member from Sweden.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As Wonder said, local meetings would be fun, but I suspect that we are pretty much spread all over the globe

There used to be a Google Map indicating where we lived. Don't know if it is still available.

As far as I know, I'm the only fairly active member from Sweden.
Depends how you put it....I have lived in Italy for more than 25 years but I'm Swedish

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've gotten to the point where if i dont chat/email with one of the guys for a while it feels im missing a major portion of my life.
There are guys out there who have helped me in various things outside of b4x, i always get good and accurate advice. I even learn things i dont want to know.

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
There used to be a Google Map indicating where we lived. Don't know if it is still available.

Depends how you put it....I have lived in Italy for more than 25 years but I'm Swedish
I remember the map. Not sure if it still exists or how to find it?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The map was a google community map... Shouldn't be too hard to find it again... But remember, at that time, b4a DIDN'T EXIST...
I'll look for it and post the link back here

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…