Android Question Do you know that Android Programmers are in demand?

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Warning! This post is a plea for money, read no further if you:

A) don't have any cash to spare

B) are not an anthropologist

C) don't understand that the word 'dosh' is an English cockney term for money

Erel, I love you but please don't remove this post :)

So: The usual state of affairs at the moment is that you announce yourself as an Android programmer.

Quite rightly I may add! What you have done is amazing! the 'how many millions?' of Android devices can, if they want, just download your app and run it!

You have already achieved that!

I am proud of you and everyone else is enviable of you :)

Now you go for a job, maybe a contract job that promises large payment, they are impressed by your app and that's why they are interested, then they ask to see the source code.

Oh, i'ts not Java/Eclipse

bummer

deal breaker

B4a will, it will! I promise you, be demanded in the near future as a kind of Visual Basic replacement for Android because there is such a vacuum in the Android development demand for programmers.

You HAVE chosen correctly!

Right now though they are turning their backs on us because they already have Java/Eclipse developers that we can't work with.

Our best bet is to target individual companies and ask them if they would like an Android app.

/End Monologue :)

VPS8sEepa1noQgrYIUrSrnSxfwzwCrcdWjj9J-qcJ5Oq01IyBj1Mv5jqBd5FMQDFuTc=w300-rw

I am very poor at the moment, I'm thinking maybe a job as a taxi driver?

But I love to program android. I have a massive credit card debt though so if anyone can spare any cash I would really appreciate it because it would enable me to buy food, get coins for my electric meter and give me another few days to realize the release of my app BTInterface the PRO version for money.

Thanks for reading this post and donate if you will by clicking on the Donate button below.

I thank you.

Last edited: