Donation and Full access to the forums

MarrowZero

Licensed User
Hello,

I'm mainly interested in B4J/B4A with little interest in iOS.

I read here: https://www.b4x.com/store.html that if you purchase B4i you get "Full access to the forums" - What does that mean?

I am happy to donate $100, as B4X is wonderful, but by making a donation do I get "Full access to the forums" ? Or a Green badge thing saying "Licensed User" ?

Thanks
--Paul

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
the important thing is to help keep this splendid B4X tool alive, and to thank EREL for the efforts it makes every day to make the B4X platform more powerful and simple. Thanks EREL I will always be grateful for everything you do.

MarrowZero

Licensed User
Hi Xfood, I think the point I'm trying to make is that for a bunch of programmers (ie things must be exact) the infomation about 'additional libraries downloads and posts will not be moderated' was not very precisely explained on any webpage or thread I found. I actually still do not fully understand the 'additional libraries downloads' so I guess I'll figure that out in time :) Thanks for making this forum a freindly place to be.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
You don't need to become a "licensed user" to download additional libraries. This was true in the past.

With full access you can post without moderation and send private messages.
Also with full access you are able to customize your profile (preferences, signature, etc...) :)