Android Question Draw and rotate 3d bodies

Aliaksandr Martsinkevich

Licensed User
Hello!
I would like to do for my app generation of pictures like that:
shepmetz.gif

As I think, best solution draw object and rotate it, but... I read all topics about 3d cubes and didn't find working example. Are there any libraries to do that easily? Unfortunately my programming skill lower than low...
Thanks!

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in the forum there is a lot of information about 3D.

Search:

Sample;

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Upvote 0

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So they're asked to rotate the non-rotated one to be the same as the rotated one? or vice versa? Not sure how you'd detect that - although possibly with some coarse granularity on the movement permitted and a bit of leeway.

I like babylonjs for 3D stuff, but it's a bit of a departure from where you are.... So might be overkill and would be browser based at that point. As always it's more down to what you're comfortable with using or understand.

Upvote 0

Aliaksandr Martsinkevich

Licensed User
So they're asked to rotate the non-rotated one to be the same as the rotated one? or vice versa? Not sure how you'd detect that - although possibly with some coarse granularity on the movement permitted and a bit of leeway.

I like babylonjs for 3D stuff, but it's a bit of a departure from where you are.... So might be overkill and would be browser based at that point. As always it's more down to what you're comfortable with using or understand.
There are few ways: object and same rotated object; object and slightly different rotated object. Patient should answer: match or not match. Response time and correctness of answers than will be used to measure cognitive state. Apologize for my language, I'm not a native speaker...

Upvote 0

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ah, so you're not requiring them to rotate them, just answer if the objects are the same, but one is rotated a bit?

XUI stuff should work fine for this.

Upvote 0