This is a program using imglib, imglibex, and a txt file.
it saves image and loads img the only thing I have yet to learn is how to save a specific section of the screen. any help would be appreciated..The dlls are not in the zip.
1) Can anyone post the dlls I need to make this program work, as Im downloading this over the air to my device (not got pc here). Got it to load, and looked at the forms on it but it doesnt run yet???
2) Just curious- on the form two invisible boxes at the bottom ax ay - what r these for? I saw the same thing on another program?
3) Im not sure if this program does what Im also trying to do but
I want to draw a pic to an image box then save it as a file
(almost like having a bit map editor)
I tried image1.line & image1.circle but although it didnt error nothing happened
So can you draw to an image box and then save it as a file?
As it says imagelibex.dll and imagelib.dll are used.
the ax and ay are array lists, used in drawing.
It will save the form as a bmp.
I have not been able to save a portin of the form to make it more usefull.
If you come up with away to save a portion let me know.
You should have got the dlls from here and or with B4ppc
Without using a library I want to write a routine to scan a pic and save it as a bitmap
Just out of ineterst does anyone know in a bitmap how many bytes is used for each pixel.
Now at first I thought 3,one each for R G B because they have 256 variants each.
But now I realise that PPC only shows 32 shades of each RGB, if u draw at say 9,9,9 it will round it to 8,8,8
So 32 options is 5 bits, so 15 bits in all (leaves 1bit redundant if 2 bytes are used)
1) I assume bitmaps are not compressed (unlike jpgs)
2) What order are the pixels stored in the file (e.g.a row at a time starting from top to bottom)
3) Is there any header info in a bitmap file