Android Question Drawer + page

WofaCle

Good day comrades please kindly help me i am creating this app as seen in the image attached and what i want to do now is, when i click on the word (contents) it will display something like a list of text because i would want those list also display something like readable content please help develop this app for my church thank you all.

Attachments

• cyo proj.PNG
    cyo proj.PNG
    314.3 KB · Views: 77

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
@WofaCle

You screenshot of the interface looks nice but you have not included any code to tell us what you want to achieve?

Looks like the line Sub Activity_Create creates a warning but we cannot see what it is. I guess you want to link the menu options to other information? Give us some more information.

Upvote 0

WofaCle

@WofaCle

You screenshot of the interface looks nice but you have not included any code to tell us what you want to achieve?

Looks like the line Sub Activity_Create creates a warning but we cannot see what it is. I guess you want to link the menu options to other information? Give us some more information

Upvote 0

WofaCle

Yes actually i want it in a way that when a user click on the label on the drawer it take other page so i want a code to do that or a video on how to do that

Upvote 0

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
You must create a click event for the menu ListView, determine which item has been selected and process the users input accordingly.

Upvote 0