Share My Creation Droid Duck Arcade

I always wanted to create an arcade program with moving ducks, sound affects and music. This program has it all. The user can aim the gun and shoot at the moving duck targets. The gun makes a loud bang. I wanted to see how far that I could manipulate the system.

Hit 10 targets in 60 seconds and win.

I hope you have as much fun as I did.

Resolution=160 orientation=horizontal.

Please report bugs and suggestions.

Attachments

• duck.zip
    390 KB · Views: 1,438
  • example.jpg
    example.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 8,879
Last edited:

Fox

Licensed User
Longtime User
very nice work *Handsup!* :)

maybe the next game is an hangman ?!

nfordbscndrd

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I load the source file, I get an error message "sgun.png not found". There is a "gun.png" in the Files folder.

When I try to load Designer, I get an error message "gallery5.png not found".
There is a "gallery5.gif" in the Files folder.

SteveD

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I load the source file, I get an error message "sgun.png not found". There is a "gun.png" in the Files folder.

When I try to load Designer, I get an error message "gallery5.png not found".
There is a "gallery5.gif" in the Files folder.
I was able to add "gallery5.gif" in the designer and then delete "gallery5.jpg". I also opened the .b4a file in a text editor and changed "sgun.png" to "gun.png". The program will now compile and run although the size doesn't fit my screen. It's a start :).
Steve

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was able to add "gallery5.gif" in the designer and then delete "gallery5.jpg". I also opened the .b4a file in a text editor and changed "sgun.png" to "gun.png". The program will now compile and run although the size doesn't fit my screen. It's a start :).
Steve

Hi steve. The question was asked 4 years ago. I believe he allready figered it out :D

SteveD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi steve. The question was asked 4 years ago. I believe he allready figered it out :D
True .. however, since "example" programs that DON'T WORK are of little value to newbies, I decided to post my solution for anyone else that got here the same way I did.