Android Question duplicate Objet

adolfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
How can you use some like on VB ( set some_object= same_type_of_ object) on case every objet is the same, and you don want add it ( multiple time), I know how manage it ( with reflector) , but I can't see how duplicate the object directly, sorry

adolfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is complicate, it is only for try to make the code more easy......( of course with more complicate programmatic) ... I wan fill up the spinner, exactly when I click it..... sorry!( about the I know of some way), forget it, was out of rule! It doesn't work . Thanks

Upvote 0

adolfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
simple way (What exactly are you trying to do?) Example, I deploy one spinner empty, and using a re-query it will be update to some, with it open , and it will show some without close the view. Thanks..

Upvote 0

adolfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
or suppose, you have 1 spinner , an 2 table with relation of 1 to infinity , and when you click the spinner, exactly on these moment, It will fill up of the 1 ( relation), and when it was choice, It will fill up wit the data of the infinity relation !... I show different way of use, try to match it to some of your Knowless !... tanks of concert

Upvote 0