Hey, Game Developer!
I’m here to help! Game Programming Patterns is a collection of patterns I found in games that make code cleaner, easier to understand, and faster.
- Do you struggle to make your code hang together into a cohesive whole?
- Find it harder to make changes as your codebase grows?
- Feel like your game is a giant hairball where everything is intertwined with everything else?
- Wonder if and how design patterns apply to games?
- Hear things like “cache coherency” and “object pools”, but don’t know how to use them to make your game faster?
Scroll-down and look for the free web-version.