Android Question Embedding a b4xPreferenceDialog

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it possible to embed a b4xPreferenceDialog in a panel? I need to be able to edit the b4xPreferenceDialog while having access to 6 other buttons. I did a search for the last 30 minutes but not seeing anything.

Solution
Did you try to initialize the B4XPreferenceDialog onto the panel like this instead of activity or Root:
B4X:
PrefDialog.Initialize(Panel1, "My Data", 300dip, 300dip)
I played with it for few minutes. It seems to work. I hope your relatives in Ukraine and Turkey are safe

Nice! I will try it.
In all honestly three killed in my city today who were just out shopping. :(

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
search for the last 30 minutes but not seeing anything.

Did you try to initialize the B4XPreferenceDialog onto the panel like this instead of activity or Root:
B4X:
I played with it for few minutes. It seems to work. I hope your relatives in Ukraine and Turkey are safe

Last edited:
Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
Is it possible to embed a b4xPreferenceDialog in a panel? I need to be able to edit the b4xPreferenceDialog while having access to 6 other buttons. I did a search for the last 30 minutes but not seeing anything.
The answer is yes,the prefdialog.Initialize first parameter is just B4xview.

Upvote 0

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:

Nice! I will try it.
In all honestly three killed in my city today who were just out shopping. :(

Upvote 0
Solution