Android Question Emulator not starting

TomKluz

Licensed User
Hello,

After instaling B4A package I had a problem to start software emulator of Project designer. I am using WYSIWYG Designer on a smartfon screen. But in some cases emulator should be better (for example to take a screen shots). Unfortunatelly my attemps to run emulator has been failed.

May I ask for advice how to start emulator ?

TomKluz

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
Tip: it is very simple to take screenshots with a real device. If you are using B4A-Bridge then capture a screenshot on your device, open Tools - B4A-Bridge - File Explorer - Find the screenshots folder and copy the screenshot.
If you are using USB debug mode then get a screenshot with Tools - Take Screenshot.

What happens when you try to start the emulator? What are the AVD settings?

TomKluz

Licensed User
Hello
I am sending on a photo what is written in AVD Menager. In fact I didn't downloaded HAXM accelerator (I have Intel I5 on board). Does it mean that it is really necesary ?

Screenshots on real device are realy easy, but first you have to know how to do them. Till now I didn't. Thanks very much for sharing with me that secret.

TomKluz

Attachments

TomKluz

Licensed User
The intention of my question was to get your confirmation that HAXM accelerator is not dangerous for the rest.
I am worring to install next additives. If it is OK I will do it for sure. Thanks for your attention.

TomKluz