Android Question Error Message

Tamer El-Shimy

Licensed User
Longtime User
downloads\sdk\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.7.0\unpacked-core-1.7.0\res\values\values.xml:113: error: resource android:attr/lStar not found.
error: failed linking references.

I don't understand , How to solve this error message? Despite the application was working fine. I didn't change anything about the working application but changing from SQLite Connection to SQLServer connection. Which works fine in another test app.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using B4A 11.0 with the following debugger information :
B4A Sdk Manager: 4.00
TempFolder = C:\Users\TAMERE~1\AppData\Roaming\ANYWHE~1\BASIC4~1\temp
DataFolder: C:\Users\Tamer El-Shimy\AppData\Roaming\B4ASdkManager
SDK version: 4333796
Delete your current SDK. Your SDK is outdated! Version should be SDK version: 6609375

Start here: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

Follow the installationinstructions carefully and install the SDK and the additional resources again. It will just work.

Upvote 0

Tamer El-Shimy

Licensed User
Longtime User
However I'm using JTDS to connect to SQL Server DB which works fine for a test app , but when merging with another working application , It gives me this error message.

Upvote 0

Tamer El-Shimy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Delete your current SDK. Your SDK is outdated! Version should be SDK version: 6609375

Start here: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

Follow the installationinstructions carefully and install the SDK and the additional resources again. It will just work.
I'm getting the following error message while trying to install some components of the new SDK:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang=en>
<meta charset=utf-8>
<meta name=viewport content="initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width">
<title>Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</title>
<style>
*{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/logos/errorpage/error_logo-150x54.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/logos/errorpage/error_logo-150x54-2x.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/logos/errorpage/error_logo-150x54-2x.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/logos/errorpage/error_logo-150x54-2x.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}
</style>
<a href=//www.google.com/><span id=logo aria-label=Google></span></a>
<p><b>404.</b> <ins>That’s an error.</ins>
<p> <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm getting the following error message while trying to install some components of the new SDK
Usually you do not need to install anything.

What Components did you try to update? The error says that a file requested does not exists (not found)

Upvote 0

Tamer El-Shimy

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is why I tried to use another SDK version.

unsupported class file version 61.0
...while parsing com/microsoft/sqlserver/jdbc/AASAttestationParameters.class
Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: invalid opcode ba (invokedynamic requires --min-sdk-version >= 26)
Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: invalid opcode ba (invokedynamic requires --min-sdk-version >= 26)
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Translation has been interrupted
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:692)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runMonoDex(Main.java:315)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runDx(Main.java:293)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.main(Main.java:249)
at com.android.dx.command.Main.main(Main.java:94)
Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException: Too many errors
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:684)
... 4 more

Upvote 0