Android Question Error on compiling in Release Mode. Object should first be initialized (ImageView)

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Juzer Hussain, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Juzer Hussain

Juzer Hussain Active Member Licensed User

Hi,
    My app is compiling fine in debug mode but when i try to compile in release mode it says
    main_activity_create (java line: 369). "Object should first be initialized (ImageView)".I have checked all activities there is not a single imageview which is directly declared and used without initializing.
    No clue whats happening. Pls help.
    Thanks
    Juzer

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Can you post the full error message from the logs (right click to copy)?

3. Juzer Hussain

Sure, Here it is.

Attached Files:

4. Juzer Hussain

Erel,
    I removed imageviews from the main form and it compiled.
    After successful compilation again in many activities it is showing same issue and the app is not working properly.
    Is there something to be done for image view. I just copied imageview in files and refrenced file in designer.
    Juzer

5. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Please post the full error message as text. The first error is missing in the screenshot.

6. Juzer Hussain

Erel,
    I was not in the office. I faced the same issue again in Gallery form where images were there.I tried every way finally i had to remove all images and added them afresh it solved the problem.Thanks for your replies.
    Juzer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice