iOS Question Error submitting app

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Yesterday I had successfully submitted an app to app store for review. It is rejected because it was not targeting ipad. Today I added Ipad to target and rebuild my app. compilation was success but when I send the app to app store i get the following errors:

1) stg about dateformatter
2) it says no applicaiton record is found altough there is a record and I submitted it yesterday withoutt any problem., I doublce checked the bundle id from itunesconnect and even I hve copied it to my app's setting again to avoid any problem.

B4X:
Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2018-06-28 10:47:58.381 altool[99261:8477275] 10.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work. Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
2018-06-28 10:47:58.381 altool[99261:8477275] *** Error: Errors uploading 'PodcastStudio.ipa': (
    "Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.ctmobilesoft.bmi77874' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.ctmobilesoft.bmi77874' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.ctmobilesoft.bmi77874' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"
)

I also checked the compilation window for store provision profile and i get :

B4X:
Application compiled with store provision profile.
You can download the ipa file with Tools - Build Server - Download Last Build.

Completed successfully.

I also tried to create a new store provision file still the same. yesterday everything was ok.
What may be the problem here ?

TY

Last edited:

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Did you increment this ?

upload_2018-6-28_13-20-57.png

Remember, for each submission you need to increment this. This is the way Apple work.

Enjoy !!

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Make sure that the package name is com.ctmobilesoft.bmi77874
All lowercase letters.
Have you created the iTunes Connect record before trying to upload?
Make sure that the package name is com.ctmobilesoft.bmi77874
All lowercase letters.
Have you created the iTunes Connect record before trying to upload?
Yes of course , the package name is this. I also copied and pasted it altough i did not change anything since yesterday.

Yes I already created the app , yesterday i sent a binary but it was rejected because it did not support ipad , today i cant send the bianry. nothing changed. check this:

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I assume that you are using the correct Apple user. Might be an issue with iTunes. Try to create a new version in iTunes connect.
Yes I only have 1 user. I can't create a new version while it is prepare for upload I could only change the version to 1.0.4 from 1.0.0 and it started working again. Thanks Erel I was going to hit my head to wall and explode it :) It is a strange error, I experience it for the first time.

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a similar problem:
Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2018-06-29 02:28:25.260 altool[27902:8754198] 10.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work. Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
2018-06-29 02:28:25.260 altool[27902:8754198] *** Error: Errors uploading 'TreeTops Customer.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'treetopscustomer.b4i.example' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'treetopscustomer.b4i.example' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'treetopscustomer.b4i.example' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"
)

I bumped the #Version: value in the Project Attributes region and still get the same result.

Any help appreciated...

Upvote 0