iOS Question Error trying build B4i bridge app

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i get this when i try to build the app, follow the tutorial but i dont understand what i am doing wrong

Building designer app. 0.02
Building Xcode project 0.03
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/objc/UploadedProjects/beta650/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain beta650
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = b32ded1d-ec1c-44d2-9b05-8a3bac79dbe2

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“MyApp”) has an AppID of “www.sagital.net.myapp” which does not match your bundle identifier “www.sagital.net.myapp.bridge”.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Last edited:

tuhatinhvn

Licensed User
Longtime User
wildcard app id
exam: package name app is com.htsoft.musicplayer
on appple dev center you add wildcard app id is com.htsoft.* (second select)

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you all that was the problem, but why its not showing in the tutorial, in erels tutorial he allready have create an app id i think he should show how to do this to and how to create device in member center...

thank you all for your help... :)

Upvote 0

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan12041981

If you read carefully the tutorial, Erel mentioned to use wildcard option.

Except for that, the procedure is the same as millions of iOS-developers have already done before you and me. Take some time to read the official guides on Apple's Developer web-site about certificates etc and you will find that most what is written applies also for us B4i-developers. This information is useful to understand how things work. It will also be useful to know this when you are ready to publish your first app on the App-Store. We cannot expect Erel to explain everything to us.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There are two steps which are not shown in the video and are also required before you can create a provisioning profile:

- Create an App ID. This step is quite simple. Just make sure that you create a wildcard id.

ooops :oops: sorry, works now... soon will be a nice app ;)

Upvote 0