iOS Question Error when Compile/Install B4i Bridge

Cara Mac

Licensed User
Hello,

I have a problem when I am downloading B4i Bridge. The provisioning profile, certificate, keys, and everything has been set up properly, but there is still an error when I am trying to compile B4i. The error message is as shown.

B4X:
ld: '../../Libs/libCore.a(B4INavigationControllerWrapper.o)' does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    Ld Payload/B4i-Bridge.app/B4i-Bridge normal armv7
(1 failure)

The full error message is much longer than that, but it looks mostly like traceback info, can post if necessary.
I am running this on a local mac server using the instructions given and it seems to be connecting properly (terminal window shows a success connection but a failed compilation)
Any help would be appreciated.

Cara Mac

Licensed User
This error has been fixed, however there is now a problem with trying to install first program. Compilation seems to work fine and all the messages seem completely fine. B4i has connected properly with my device (designer is running and working properly and the status:connected bar is showing), yet there is no prompt popping up to allow me to install the app.

Upvote 0

Cara Mac

Licensed User
for some reason, I just had to redo all the certification keychain access stuff from the tutorial. I did it all the same way the first time so I'm not too sure what I did differently but it worked again. Thanks though

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
hey Cara how did you fix that error? I have the same problem..
edit: fixed after updated b4i , all good..

Last edited:
Upvote 0