Java Question Error with SLC - filename or extension is too long

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How do I get past this error when using SLC?

1613827207147.png

I have already tried copying the project to a shorter path such as C:\myproject but getting the same error.

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You will need to extract the jar from inside the AAR file and put it in the libs folder.
You will also need to create a wrapper.
I cannot find the AAR file on the web - the link to it give a 404 error. There is probably a way to create the AAR via Android Studio or Eclipse but my efforts has yielded no success thus far. Would actually wanted to compile it with SLC as it will allow me to change the original code where necessary (adding other features)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Johan,
I haven't tried to wrap this library but I did download the project and built it in release mode and got the generated AAR-file.
I copied it to my Drive and you can download it here:
B4X:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kfRZc0PIcMQz1Pad1GIlaBXz_U2JOYk2/view?usp=sharing

Don't know if this will be of any help.
Please let me know when you downloaded it so I can disable the link.

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Johan,
I haven't tried to wrap this library but I did download the project and built it in release mode and got the generated AAR-file.
I copied it to my Drive and you can download it here:
B4X:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kfRZc0PIcMQz1Pad1GIlaBXz_U2JOYk2/view?usp=sharing

Don't know if this will be of any help.
Please let me know when you downloaded it so I can disable the link.
Thanks a million! Have downloaded it and will see if I can make progress with it.

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The strangest thing....the wrapper compiles successfully but the B4A project won't compile - after a very long time trying to compile the B4A project is gives this OOM error:

1614436162824.png

Have this in Project Attributes:
B4X:
    #MultiDex: True

Any suggestions?