Examples of popular commercial apps with b4ppc

SarahWard

Banned
Hi Sarah; does that "request" mean in addition to earlier request? :)

Cheers, Mike.

Oh dear! Mike...

Are you waiting for a specific source folder? I posted the birds program but I didn't realise anyone wanted the other sources. Please do say...

Sarah:sign0013:

mjcoon

Licensed User
I posted the birds program but I didn't realise anyone wanted the other sources. Please do say...

Hi Sarah, I had since got caught up with other bits of programming... But I had asked for the source for the trees program. This was because I know that a local SSSI has a wild service tree somewhere which I would like to see, but could not easily discover the tree's details in your program from just the English name. But your freebies are very attractive! Best wishes, Mike.

SarahWard

Banned
Hi Sarah, I had since got caught up with other bits of programming... But I had asked for the source for the trees program. This was because I know that a local SSSI has a wild service tree somewhere which I would like to see, but could not easily discover the tree's details in your program from just the English name. But your freebies are very attractive! Best wishes, Mike.

OK I will prepare and post it for you. :)

Tzel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Recently posted commercial application.

Ive recently posted a commercial application ive developed entirely in basic4ppc including the smtp and pop3 comms engine.. Granted it looks a little rough round the edges, but it is functional..

Ive got a few small tweaks and updates planned which will be uploaded for distribution, but thought id share with the rest of the forum that I have 'just' distributed a commercial application and suggest a good distribution network for people to use.

Follow the link.. Oh and in case any of you end up buying it and have any probs, dont hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to sort out any issues promptly.

Diverse SMS relay 1.0 (Neville Robinson) - Details - Windows Mobile - PocketGear.com: Mobile Apps, Software & Games for Windows Mobile, Symbian, Blackberry, Android, Palm and Java devices!

:sign0060: