Android Question Excel Library - problem with IRR formula & unable to catch its result value

vvg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi..
I created excel sheet in which I have used formula like max, average, etc. It works fine.
But when I tried to use IRR formula (IRR function is used to calculate internal rate of return on annual investments), it doesn't work. It results as #ERROR!
Please guide me.
I have attached here the sample project.

Attachments

• TestExcelFormula.zip
    45.5 KB · Views: 108

vvg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry but though i have been user of b4a since last 3 years, i rarely visit forum. So such mistakes happen.
Also i have noticed that when i post on forum, i seldom get reply...and here i egarly been waiting for solution.
But please understand that this is not intentional.
However, thanks for your reply.
But is there any other library available or comming which will address this issue?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a forum, when a question arises, it patiently awaits the answer.
Sometimes no one knows the answer, other times you have to give time for those who know the answer to read your post.

To improve the situation we can all contribute by attending more often and by helping others. If everyone entered the forum from time to time (or rarely) and only to ask questions, obviously they would not find many answers and would not have the right to complain.

Upvote 0

vvg

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a forum, when a question arises, it patiently awaits the answer.
Sometimes no one knows the answer, other times you have to give time for those who know the answer to read your post.

To improve the situation we can all contribute by attending more often and by helping others. If everyone entered the forum from time to time (or rarely) and only to ask questions, obviously they would not find many answers and would not have the right to complain.
Sorry but I am not complaining at all.
Try to understand. Why i rarely visit? Because i have limited knowledge and take benifit of this forum to get answers only... and seldom i have given answers to others question because of course i am not ' expert'....
So there are always very less situations where someone will need my ' expertise ';):D
I think you have got my point.

Upvote 0