Android Question ExoPlayer Error

dank

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi. I get an error message when I try to run the latest ExoPlayer example (for Media3 ExoPlayer v1.2). I have copied the all the libraries to the additional libraries folder and even tried copying them to a clean folder. The error I get is "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException". It's at the line "SimpleExoPlayerView1.Player = Player".

I didn't have any problems with the older ExoPlayer.

I know I must be doing something wrong, but I just can't find the problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Solution
Hard to say what problem you encountered, the example works fine , retry to download the Media3 ExoPlayer library and its additional libraries, and rename the ExoPlayer library to exoplayer3.

teddybear

Licensed User
Hard to say what problem you encountered, the example works fine , retry to download the Media3 ExoPlayer library and its additional libraries, and rename the ExoPlayer library to exoplayer3.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution

dank

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hard to say what problem you encountered, the example works fine , retry to download the Media3 ExoPlayer library and its the additional libraries, and rename the ExoPlayer library to exoplayer3.
That did it! Something so simple worked! Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0