B4A Library ExpressionEvaluator library

MaFu

Licensed User
Longtime User
So i assume you haven't testet the included demo app yet?
Yes, sure. It's already implemented since about two weeks. As i wrote in the pm i sent to you
The function name is "if" not "iif", but this shouldn't be a problem.

Check the demo app, it contains all functions of the math parser. But currently the output goes to the log, no visual output on the device. So it's best to test it with emulator (e.g. Genymotion) or usb connected device.

stanmiller

Licensed User
Longtime User
Patrick this is a good topic for a new thread: "IIF() - Immediate If support needed in eval library" Then Manfred you could respond with an example using your Math Libraries. Perhaps Agraham would weigh in as well.

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
You're right Manfred, I'm in vacations, and I've to refactor my code using your lib, but I will try very very soon
Thanks

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Patrick this is a good topic for a new thread: "IIF() - Immediate If support needed in eval library" Then Manfred you could respond with an example using your Math Libraries. Perhaps Agraham would weigh in as well.
You're maybe right, I asked Agraham, but no answer, so I believe he doesn't support his lib any more
Patrick

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…