Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
See my answer in the PM that you have sent me - you need to update your SDK

rscheel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello dear, how can I get the data values of eyes to know if they are closed or open, so I can make a sound if the eyes are closed.

coslad

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, is there any way to detect children face to obscure them for privacy reasons? Thanks

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, is there any way to detect children face to obscure them for privacy reasons? Thanks
It finds faces. It does not discriminate between adult and children faces.

Last edited:

sasidhar

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi @Johan Schoeman,

I have downloaded code, followed steps, while compiling i am getting this error. can anyone help.

B4A Version: 9.80
Java Version: 8
Parsing code. (0.01s)
Building folders structure. (0.03s)
Compiling code. (0.23s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.10s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
(Android Support Library)
Generating R file. Error
c:\android\extras\android\support\v7\appcompat\res\values-v23\styles_base.xml:20: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:Widget.Material.Button.Colored'.
c:\android\extras\android\support\v7\appcompat\res\values-v23\styles_base_text.xml:19: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Inverse'.

thanks
Sasidhar.M

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. You always should create a new thread for any Issue.
Posting to existing threads is a mistake.

2. I guess you need to switch to AndroidX. Android Support Libraries are deprecated for some time.

Zkshazly

Licensed User
Hello,
Sorry, I am very new for B4a
Where Can I find the folder of <ANDRIOD_SDK_TOOLS> or its Alternative for below files

Set the paths to the below correctly (inside the B4A project) to reflect your setup:
B4X:
#AdditionalRes: C:\Users\----------2\Documents\Basic 4 Android\JOHAN APPS\JHS LIBS\resource\b4a_appcompat, de.amberhome.objects.appcompat
#AdditionalRes: C:\ANDRIOD_SDK_TOOLS\extras\android\support\v7\appcompat\res, android.support.v7.appcompat
#AdditionalRes: C:\ANDRIOD_SDK_TOOLS\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res, com.google.android.gms
#AdditionalRes: C:\ANDRIOD_SDK_TOOLS\extras\android\support\design\res, android.support.design

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…