Face Recognition API

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all!
Face recognition is one of those tasks that sounds easy on paper but are very difficult to implement; you need to know about face detection, Machine Learning, models and training then the results doesn't always seem reliable.

I created a service around 3 years ago for the purpose of attendance and payroll with high levels of certainty and today i am offering this service to all B4x Developers.

What do you need?
To have face recognition in your apps you only to add a single class (and 2 types) in your app, this app works on B4J and B4A and if required I can make it work with B4I too.
The class has 3 tasks that you have to implement around:
  1. Create a person, a person is composed of a name, a tag and faces
  2. Add faces to this person, by face i mean take a photo, convert it to bytes and the class will handle it.
  3. When you want to identify a person you just need to send a face and the class will tell you whose person is it.
And that's all! because it is so simple you can create an app around it or embed it in your existing apps.

I am offering this service for 20 Dollars per month with the first month for free so you have time to implement it!
What do you get?
  • 100 faces
  • 1000 events per month (each of the 3 tasks is an event)
  • Tech support and guidance to create your app
Sounds interesting? send me a PM! i will provide an API key, and an B4A example app.

Last edited: