Facebook SDK Wrapper + Native Facebook LoginButton

Periklis Koutsogiannis

Licensed User
Longtime User
You have to use either your facebook account or a tester account to use the publish_action permission. All other users will be able to grant that permission only if the permission is reviewed and approved by facebook.

This is in their new policy.

Periklis Koutsogiannis

Licensed User
Longtime User
No application will be able to use the publish permission anymore without a prior facebook review and approval.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you know how to make this ?

look the facebook tell me to upload my apk
i upload and this show me

Android App
result2.apk is currently uploaded for our team to review. If this isn't what you want our team to review, please provide a different version of your app.

a soryy i need to add images

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 236

Periklis Koutsogiannis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately not.

I suggest that you first complete your app and test it with your developer account on all devices, and then submit for review. They need long list of explanations and screenshots about how the permission will be used.

Periklis Koutsogiannis

Licensed User
Longtime User
I repeat that with your developer account or any tester account you will be able to use all permissions without restrictions.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes thx man YOU losted a many time helping me thx again i go make this later i tell u if this works

Last edited:

Vincenzo Fabiano

Licensed User
Longtime User
Periklis sorry to bother you, but could you explain how the GetLikes? My requirement would be to check the "like" a user on a page .. Can I recover it with that permission? I also notice that requires two input parameters, but I do not know what to put ..

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Got to give this a go. So can you post to an individuals wall or within a group on facebook using this api?

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, twitter works well. I quickly looked at the facebook sample 1, and could not connect.

I've got an html webpage that I'm sharing via email (raise an email intent), but it also gives me other options (including facebook). (What's the difference? I'm not sure if sharing via Facebook works this way either.)

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, home for lunch. Basically, I've compiled sample 1 (facebook), hit the connect button, it briefly brings up a facebook page and then disappears.
Still remains unconnected.

I'll try sample 2.

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Still stuck, this time on facebook. It says "APP Not Setup: ..." I have the android platform added with the hashkey, and package name, etc... Any other ideas?