Facebook SDK Wrapper + Native Facebook LoginButton

Petrovic

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just wondering if this library is active and working now when facebook changed permissions?

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I am confused. I am trying to get my app to post something to a user's wall, so I will need the publish_actions permition. I can login to facebook just fine. I have already tried to go to the Dashboard and request for my publish_actions submittion to be approved, but it will not let me submit. Because the only issue that is keeping me doing it is:

It looks like you haven’t made any API requests to access content with the publish_actions permission in the last 30 days.

So how exactly am i supposed to request these Api permissions, if I can't get my submission to be approved first??

hanyelmehy

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you for this lib
can i do this
B4X:
import com.facebook.appevents.AppEventsLogger;
AppEventsLogger.activateApp(ba.context);

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I am confused. I am trying to get my app to post something to a user's wall, so I will need the publish_actions permition. I can login to facebook just fine. I have already tried to go to the Dashboard and request for my publish_actions submittion to be approved, but it will not let me submit. Because the only issue that is keeping me doing it is:

So how exactly am i supposed to request these Api permissions, if I can't get my submission to be approved first??

Bump

Can anyone please help me with my issue?

anaylor01

Licensed User
Longtime User
Everything seems to work. I have incorporated the sample into my app. When I connect using the connect button it says "Login to your facebook account to SessionLoginSample" I need to change that to the name of my app.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
SessionLoginSample
This is probably the name of the app defined in the FaceBook Developer console. As of yet it is defined as SessionLoginSample i think

tuhatinhvn

Licensed User
Longtime User
how to get all friends from my account??post to his/her timeline?
i use function getfriend but i must change it to game, canvas url, but map return is zero?
can you give a demo??

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a way of finding out how many of your friends are using your app? And also if a specific person (family, relative, spouse, etc) is using the app?

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can get the number of my friends, like this:

Dim x As FacebookResult = Common.Facebook.GetAppFriends

(Result) {Canceled:false ,Message:{"data":[],"summary":{"total_count":692}} ,Code:200 ,ErrorSubCode:0 ,Type: ,Map:(MyMap) {data=[], summary={total_count=692}}}}

But how to get the friends informations?

Thanks

Eme Fibonacci

Licensed User
Longtime User
Anyone know if this library is still functional?
If it is possible to read all the user's friends with it?
Thank you.