Share My Creation Favetris

Hi,

I've just released another game, this time I was inspired by Tetris and Columns. But the game is a little bit different, so there are no single shapes falling down or simple columns, it's a whole row consisting of colored stones. These stones can be moved to the side. The goal is, who could guess, to get at least three stones of the same color next to each other to let them disappear.
But there are 2 more things that makes this game unique.
The first thing is, the stones don't have to be in the same row or column to disappear, for example if they've got the shape of an "L", like 2 vertical and 1 horizontally, they'll also disappear.
The second thing is, the game consists of 2 phases, phase 1 is the drop phase were 5 rows will fall down. Then starts phase 2, the "move phase". In this phase you've got 10 moves to change the gravity of the field to the sides oder up and down. With this moves, you'll rearrange the stones to let more of them disappear. Then phase 1 will start again.

If you like Tetris and games that challenge your brain, feel free to test it :)

You can donwload the game at the PlayStore

Attachments

• 1small.png
    1small.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 4,635
  • 4small.png
    4small.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 227
  • werbegrafik.png
    werbegrafik.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 245

Quillok

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice. Very interesting and unique concept.

Thank you :D

I've updated the app, now there is a highscore list, I added background music and a sound for disappearing stones and a new stone, I call it the rainbowstone, it is placed as every color at the same time, for example if you've got RED RED EMPTY GREEN GREEN and fill the Rainbowstone on the empty space, the red and the green stones will disappear.

I'm also thinking about to add more extra stones like stone that delete the whole row or column... I'll test how this will change the gameplay.