B4A Library FFmpeg_b4a - a FFmpeg library for b4a (decoding/streaming)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No, the library in this post is a videoplayer/decoder.
You could use my ffmpegencoder instead which includes the necessary binaries for encoding...

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
can you add record RTMP function to this libary ?

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can you add record RTMP function to this libary ?
There is no such functionality in the original library (which now has been discontinued in favor of another code-base).

VASQUEZFRANKLYN

Licensed User
Longtime User
good night the system makes me wrong when compiling i don't know why the libraries don't register it ..

podria colocar unos print de pantalla para saber donde colocas las librerias...gracias

Attachments

• Error01.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 242

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The example does not run I don't know in what step I am wrong ...

I could place some screen print to know where you put the libraries ... thanks
Have you added the library files inside your additional library folder?

Ya pusiste los archivos de la libreria en el folder de librerias adicionales?

Walter

noeleon

Licensed User
Hi @moster67 .

Do you have an audio-only build for this library for at least the mp3 format? Hopefully able to slow down the playback speed.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Important Note: As of August 2019, this library is not compliant with Google Play store's latest requirements which require native 64bits libs. It is still useable for apps not being distributed on Google Play Store though.

Personally I would probably use the ExoPlayer (search the forum) these days unless you have codec-issues. Alternatively, you can use my Vitamio5 library/wrapper which is compliant with Google Play store's latest requirements and plays most codecs.

zhangke

Licensed User
@moster67
You can download these three libraries from there(FFMpeg_B4A_armeabi-v7a.jar, FFMpeg_B4A_armeabi.jar and FFMpeg_B4A_x86.jar)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@@DonManfred How can I get these files

mportant Note: As of August 2019, this library is not compliant with Google Play store's latest requirements which require native 64bits libs. It is still useable for apps not being distributed on Google Play Store though.

Based on @moster67s Info there are NO SUCH files. It is suggested to better use Exoplayer instead.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…