Wish File Image for CustomView in Design

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When I create CustomView I can select each type of field among the properties.
B4X:
#DesignerProperty: Key: BooleanExample, DisplayName: Boolean Example, FieldType: Boolean, DefaultValue: True, Description: Example of a boolean property.
#DesignerProperty: Key: IntExample, DisplayName: Int Example, FieldType: Int, DefaultValue: 10, MinRange: 0, MaxRange: 100, Description: Note that MinRange and MaxRange are optional.
#DesignerProperty: Key: StringWithListExample, DisplayName: String With List, FieldType: String, DefaultValue: Sunday, List: Sunday|Monday|Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday|Friday|Saturday
#DesignerProperty: Key: StringExample, DisplayName: String Example, FieldType: String, DefaultValue: Text
#DesignerProperty: Key: ColorExample, DisplayName: Color Example, FieldType: Color, DefaultValue: 0xFFCFDCDC, Description: You can use the built-in color picker to find the color values.
#DesignerProperty: Key: DefaultColorExample, DisplayName: Default Color Example, FieldType: Color, DefaultValue: Null, Description: Setting the default value to Null means that a nullable field will be displayed.

But I would also like to have the possibility to select an image file among those in the DirAssests as in the ImageView:
B4X:
#DesignerProperty: Key: ImageExample, DisplayName: ImageExample, FieldType: Bitmap, DefaultValue: True, Description: Example of a Image file property.
If Props.ContainsKey("ImageExample") Then Bitmap1=Props.Get("ImageExample")
upload_2018-5-17_7-10-7.png

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
At the moment I use this but sometimes you might need in some views to pass more images present in the assests, of the particular effects

It would be very useful to have this design function, at least for me