Android Question File options error when running but no understandable details in neither b4a log or b4a command line log

vikingivesterled

Licensed User
Longtime User
My first attempt at using GoogleBilling instead of InAppBilling3 ended in this error while compiling(debug run):

(and all the other file options)

I also did another couple of changes like removing ads and firebase, since tracking has become such a no no.
However I can't find the reason for this error and reinserting stuff one by one, or taking them out likewise have not given a different result (this was a running program).
I need to see exactly the command it is trying to do.
I tried starting b4a from the command line with the -log option and got some steps into the log.txt file:

But it don't give much details of exactly what command/file failed.
Can someone provide some detail on more command line start options or other ways of getting more details?

Last edited:

vikingivesterled

Licensed User
Longtime User
Deleting Android SDK and donloading it and the recources unzipping them with 7-zip
(also reinstalled the last b4a upgrade and rebooted both before (to ensure all the SDK files where deleted berfore reinstalling) and after)
gave this result:

log:

Upvote 0

vikingivesterled

Licensed User
Longtime User
No #AdditionalRes
The BillingExample attached to the billing post compiles fine.

I do have a link to a folder with many additional libraries in the path setup.
Libraries included in the non compiling program:
Accessibility
Core
GooglePlayBilling
GPS
LocationManager
OkHttpUtils2
Phone
Reflection
RunTimePermissions
StringUtils

This is the manifest:

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Problem solved
I had a space in the Build Configurations Package name.

Thanks for sharing this solution so we are able to face another possible failure point in our apps.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…