B4J Question Form does not load in JDK1.7 but OK with JDK1.8

JTmartins

Licensed User
I have a litle form wich, when running fails on the line MainForm.RootPane.LoadLayout("form1"), if I try to compile with JDK 1.7, but works ok when compiled with JDK 1.8

I attach the form and the CSS.

Can some one help me to understand why it does throw an error when compiled with JDK1.7, because I need to compile with JDK 1.7. I probably need to change someting, but can figure out what.

Many thanks

Attachments

JTmartins

Licensed User
Hi Erel,

Attach error.jpg.

The error is not during compilation. Is during runtime (either debug or release.)

If I compile with JDK 1.8, the application runs perfectly. If I compile with JDK 1.7, it also compiles ok, but I get the error when I run the application.

The Java SE installed on my machine is 1.8.0_25

Attachments

JTmartins

Licensed User
Indeed I am.

I messed around a litle ith the form and now it runs OK, however I can not add the CSS file to scene builder, or I get an error during runtime, saying that stylesheet is not present or is read-only !!! (and of course it's present, it's not read-only and apears ok in scenebuilder)

So I solve part of the problem, and got a new one, as the CSS was working ok, previously with JDK8. But I'm not that worried with this one. Things do not look as I wanted to, but at least it works.