1.9 KB · Views: 5,173

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Funny app indeed.

A few observations:

1- Center the ad at the bottom, look how it looks on TABLETS

2- You should add some sort of hint to how to flip the pages, it took me a little while to figure out you have to tap on the edges.

3- Some pages are blank like THIS

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's really funny app. :D
I just wonder which library did you use to handle zooming picture? Could you please give me a hint? Thanks.

socialnetis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Funny app indeed.

A few observations:

1- Center the ad at the bottom, look how it looks on TABLETS

2- You should add some sort of hint to how to flip the pages, it took me a little while to figure out you have to tap on the edges.

3- Some pages are blank like THIS

Keep up the good work.

1- Yes, I will correct that
2- Yes, I had should put some hints in the description and the first time you open the app. Also, it is not mentioned but you can change the pictures with the volume up/down buttons
3- I can't understand why thats happens, but I'm also using the most popular 9gag app, and it also have some blank pictures. And the pictures that are blank are the ones that are very very very height

It's really funny app. :D
I just wonder which library did you use to handle zooming picture? Could you please give me a hint? Thanks.
I had used this library:
http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4andr...pinch-zoom-move-view-tutorial.html#post125210
Is a class library, I had to change a few things because it wasn't behaving like I want.

socialnetis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow my App had just reached the page 1 in trending! I can also see it in the main page of the play store, this is just great!