Genius

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
A big UP to Erel

the man's a machine :)

B4a is the only language that I know of that is specifically designed for Android.

Erel keeps making it better and better, his work is enabling us to advance into the world of the mobile application, tablets and phones, our work is taking us into the tablets and the pockets of everyone, agree?

I mean, how cool is that? Erel gives us a way to make apps that can potentially be installed by Billions!!!!!

Just google it, 'how many android apps'

Thank you Erel!

I do have some tips for beginners to get money off Erel's B4a but I'm not allowed to say and sorry for trying :)

One thing though,,,, remember, when you write an app and launch it, it is potentially downloadable by billions of people, so ...

Put in a good word for B4a

I wish it didn't have the word 'basic' in it but ... it's fast becoming what Visual Basic did for the PC

Thank you Erel for all your hard work

There's a lot of love in this community, which is weird

Last edited:

yttrium

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not sure why this is in the Updates & Questions forum, but okay. :3

Upvote 0

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

I've started smoking again :(

I love smoking :) once a smoker always a smoker

Upvote 0

yttrium

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Fully deserved Erel and its us that thank you.

I have made 85 dollars so far by being in the affiliate program getting people to purchase B4a.

I would suggest that everyone join the affiliate program and instead of making 0.00000001 dollars per ad click, forget all about those ads and instead make your own ads for B4a and install them in your program.

We could use some neat banners for B4a but something like:

"this app was written in B4a, click here to learn how to get big discounts off purchases of B4a and write your own Android apps in minutes!"

You make between 14 and 20 dollars per purchase!

Bit better than 0.0000001 cents isn't it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cjolly

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wondering when Erel sleeps.

All day answering the forum and launching new releases with new features; 2 only these year??? and we are just starting May (4 months), if there is a bug the same is rectified very quickly.

Really as Ian says he is a genius.

Cheers to erel (the man who never stops or sleeps), also for B4A (real pleasure to program) and for us to be on this train. :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:

Upvote 0