Android Question get informations by the user

Quillok

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I am currently facing a small problem and hope for advice :)
I want a user to be able to send me information.
Up to now I had arranged this in such a way that the user enters his details in the app and I then write them in a mail and open them in the mail program, whereby the user only has to click on Send. What bothers me about this is that the user may not want to enter their own e-mail address and I don't want them to see the recipient's address.
Then I thought about a contact form via Webview. It works so far, but the user still has to click on Send on his own, because unfortunately I don't manage to use webviewextras to click the button by code (I would like the user to do as little as possible himself, because it's a result of an InApp purchase).
Then I thought I could let the user create a file on a server via PHP, in which the data is stored, but the GET procedure of HTML and PHP prevents me here from the fact that special characters or a & character in the URL disturb and I would have to convert them all first.

Does anyone happen to know another possibility?
My intention is to transfer information after an InApp purchase.

If someone can help me here, I would be very happy :)

Many thanks in advance.

Quillok

Licensed User
Longtime User
because i unfortunately don't know anything about databases and mysql, so i thought about other solutions before i started, not that there are "easier" possibilities at the end :/

or does your suggestion work without mysql? i'm a little overwhelmed at the moment. I haven't found a tutorial how to write data from b4a into a database yet. in the only tutorial that goes in this direction it's not recommended to use it as a public app because the access data etc. can easily be read and misused.

Upvote 0