Android Question Google console pre-launch debug

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Hi, guys --

Google console offers to set up
credentials

1. On the left menu, select Release management > Pre-launch report > Settings.
  2. Enter the following:
    • Username Resource Name: The Android resource name of the text field within your app where the given username should be entered (for example: @+id/username_field).
    • Username: Username associated with your test account.
    • Password Resource Name: The Android resource name of the text field within your app where the given password should be entered.
    • Password: Password associated with your test account.
    • Sign-In Button Resource Name: The Android resource name of any button in your app that should be tapped after the username and password are entered. This could include a button to activate the sign-in process. You can omit this field.
I tried (without success) to create xml in Object\Layout subfolder
B4X:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="match_parent" >
<EditText android:id="@+id/GoogleConsoleLogin"                           android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:inputType="text"         />
<EditText android:id="@+id/GoogleConsolePassword"                        android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:inputType="textPassword" />
</LinearLayout>
and to use XmlLayoutBuilder library to extract values.

Any ideas how to set parameters in B4A ?

Last edited:

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Actually, alone what I need, to understand who stared my app (user or Google's script).
If there is another way than filling credentials, I am not against :)

Upvote 0