Android Question GUI Split Window

iCAB

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi There

I an still using an older version of B4A, I am just wondering if the latest release allows to split the window horizontally or if this feature in the works.

Thank You

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is similar to how it works in Visual Studio. You can move code pages in and out of the IDE and you can "split" the window:

SS-2015-06-08_16.41.52.png

Upvote 0

iCAB

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you.
That is the only thing that was really missing.
This is a great, great help

Upvote 0

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is similar to how it works in Visual Studio. You can move code pages in and out of the IDE and you can "split" the window:
I've got a tricky bit of code which was written by myself a few months ago and I'm now struggling to get my head around it (I'm sure we've all been there), I could really do with splitting the code window but can't figure out how to do it? Am I just being stupid?? I can undock the window and place it where I want so that two or more modules can be viewed at the same time but how to split a code window so that different parts of the same module can be viewed?
B4A version 5.02(1) :)

Upvote 0

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
See the small rectangles in the top right corner and bottom left corner.
I hovered my mouse all over, both above and below the window and right clicked various sections of the window frame. Even checked all menu entries. How did I manage to miss that? How embarassing! :oops:

Upvote 0