Licensed User
Longtime User
all togheter at your party :sign0008:

sangria for all :sign0060:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
First of all, sorry for the late in the day post...

Thanks for you compliments...

Last year I was un-employed, almost broke, and with an almost ended marriage...
Sadly, i can say with 100% confidence, This forum was all I had to get me trough tdays, and it's members, The closest thing I had to call "Friends"...

A year has past since then, and now, at the age of 35, I'm at the virge of a new lease in life....
My house morgage will be review friday, hopefully without any problems, so the broke part will be Fixes and a feew Euros wil be comming extra every month...
with that, and trough out all of this year, my marriage has also gain a new life, and hoppefully will also survive...
Almost 10 month employed, thanks to one "forgotten" and many times, un-thought of friend, to wich I declare my loyalest friendship...
Still, this forum IS one of my best friend, and i yhink of every single user, as One...
A few minutes ago, I toasted with some PORT, with my Colegues, and Now I take this opportunity, to TOAST WITH YOU ALL, and picture all of you, here with me...

Thanks for all of your pacient responces to my stupidiest questions, and for bearing with me...
Specia Thanks for RandonCoder, Agraham, DZT, Taximania, and a few other, wich, because of their knowleage, had to put up with me...
And of Course, A BIG THANKS TO EREL, for this community, wich I'm proud to be a member of....
May I be here, in a Years time, proclaming this same words...

HIP HIP, HURRAY

HP HIP, HURRAY

HIC HIC, OKAY, I should go to bed.....

Last edited:

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
CableGuy, I'm honoured to have been given a mention in your speach and I'm very sorry for having missed your birthday - I've been away from the Forum for the last few weeks.

So this is my belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;)

Regards,
RandomCoder

specci48

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Cableguy,

who placed your birthday exactly into my holiday so that I can't gratulate right in time... :sign0148:

So here are (a little bit late :sign0013:) my best wishes for the next 352 days until your next birthday comes up. :D

specci48