B4R Question header file .h and the source .cpp

yaqoob

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to convert the Arduino application ATOM_Socket.ino (https://github.com/m5stack/M5Atom/tree/master/examples/ATOM_BASE/ATOM_Socket) to B4R application. The Arduin application includes two files the header AtomSocket.h and the source AtomSocket.cpp. In the B4R application, I copied the requred parts of the Arduino code and put them under the #if c and copied the AtomSocket.h and AtomSocket.cpp to the Objects directory but the B4R application did not compile and gave error it can not find AtomSocket.h. I copied the files under the src and it did not work. Copied them in additional libraries and it gave the same error. My question in the B4R is how to include the .h file and .ccp files so that the application can comply

Thank you.

yaqoob

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank Erel for your reply. The files are copied to the library folder (screenshot socket lib files.png), but still, give the same error (screenshot socket error.png)

Attachments

• socket error.png
    socket error.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 153
  • socket lib files.png
    socket lib files.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0

yaqoob

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have solved the problem. I copied the files AtomSocket.h and AtomSocket.ccp to the Arduino ...\Documents\Arduino\libraries\M5Atom directory

Upvote 0