Wish HEADPHONE. Read & Send Data

Jordi Casas Armengol

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have seen several posts in the comunity that handle some issues concerning the detection of the Headphone status and sending data to its port.

Has anyone come across or have a library or solution of how to read data from the headphone (audio jack) port?

I currently managed to develope a B4A app that can auto detect headphone plugged status with a service and several activities to coupe with all UI funcionality. The only thing missing is to be able to read and send data to headphone port.

Basically I need a library that can do the same as the NXP people does:

NXP Quick Jack Solution to B4A
http://www.nxp.com/products/softwar...-jack-solution:OM13069?fsrch=1&sr=4&pageNum=1

I have purchased their hardware board and all the software that come with it, but all the code is for Android SDK, and as a beginner I would appreciate if some one can have a look at the NXP code and tell me if it is easy to converted to B4A library.

Any help wolud be fantastic.
Thank you very much.

Jordi Casas Armengol

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi again,
In order to solve this issue I have finally decided to develope this project with Android Studio directly.
Thanks.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…