iOS Question Help for publishing apps on the App store

FabioAlbaneseTv

Licensed User
Hi,
I've completed the creation of an app with B4i. I've tested it and generated the .IPA
I've also completed the entering information on the Apple Developer Center.
Now I wish to upload the binary (.IPA) files (this is my 1st app for Apple, I've published for Android without any problem).
I don't know if I've done well, but I've used the ITunes uploader inside B4i
I obtain this message of error:

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/35/nx43fs8567l9z_wvvpc35snh0000gn/T/F32673DA-FA7C-4CA9-B6CC-4DA58CD3984D/1524329279.itmsp - Error Messages:
ERROR ITMS-90017: "This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory."
2020-07-20 12:38:26.323 altool[67807:103176097] *** Error: Errors uploading 'C:\Progetti\Progetti\B4I\LadyBBot\LadyB-Bot\Objects\LadyB-Bot.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\"}"
)

What does it mean: This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory

Thank you for your help

Fabio

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should open a new thread for this ! Between look at the compilation window. Read all the text in it. It should say application built with store provision file .

Upvote 0